Here's what we got so far:
So on our snow day, we've played Ants In My Pants and Don't Break the Ice. We made a run to Walmart for some saucer sleds before it got slippery. We danced our hearts out to Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas" in the kitchen. The girls have been playing "camp out" in their IKEA igloo/tent. We're eating some lunch and then doing something crafty. Then hopefully, we'll be heading outside. The grand finale of the day will be us turning the couches around and using our wall as a movie screen to watch something Christmasy (current contenders are Polar Express and Elf...sorry Critch!) on Harland's new LCD projector he got for work.
I love snow days!
3 comments:
What time does movie night start? We will be there in our jammies!
Movie night usually starts about 5:30. C'mon over!
Gabriel can't handle movie night anymore or I would be jealous. Tried crafty stuff with him today but he couldn't handle it so I had to take it away. On the other hand, Sylvia was an angel.
SOrry to say I didn't enjoy the snow day very much but I am glad you guys did!!!
Post a Comment