Monday, December 1

ok, yes. i'm behind...

alright, Alright, ALRIGHT! I realize that I am a smidge behind in my posting and providing at-work entertainment for some of you. I know that I STILL have my halloween decorations up on my blog, and I realize that you really don't care anymore whether I voted or not!

I have been just a smidge busy, between having houseguests come and go all week last week, getting ready for those guests, gearing up for our vendor night at school to sell cards, and now making said cards, trying to figure out how to afford Christmas and most importantly attempting to enjoy the holiday season, it's been a bit hectic around here.

I promise to post soon. Maybe even today, that is after I finish up some sample cards for people, and run errands, and oh yeah...pick up the girls...

1 comment:

Critchlow said...

Promises, promises...obviously don't mean much. I guess we should better define the word "soon".