Monday, May 19

just a taste

A few pictures to hold me over until I sit down and really get down to it.

All of us with Tigger and Darby

You think these three were having a good time? Grace was a full participant in Woody's Round-up parade...show...thing (whatever it was)

Between the 3 cameras on our trip we took something like 1,200 pictures. Yes, that's right. I said 1,200. Obviously I'm not the only person who's camera took over their life in this family! So plan on being bombarded with pictures from our trip for a long time. I may do them in themes like, Abby's body language, and how Grace is just like Will's sister Honey in Knotting Hill when she asks Anna Scott for a hug. "Sorry, can I just..." I have proof people.

3 comments:

Flying Cloud said...

How about if you email me a bunch of those pictures to put on my frame. I would love them. It looks like they may have had toooo good of time.

Critchlow said...

Pics pics. You know the kids are going to demand this every year.

Completely amazing. Disney is truly an escape from reality. Did you guys do the disney pics where they give you a card and take pictures of you? You can access them via the web.

HRP tells me the itinerary went smooth.

Anonymous said...

You got to meet Darbie. Nice.