I think it's actually one of my favorite pictures from the trip. I'm pretty sure he was leaning over to smell the flowers behind him.
Sorry Aunt Judy...I'm trying to widdle down the pictures a bit before I post them. Last night (and possibly tonight), I was feeling the need to be lazy infront of a movie...
7 comments:
HAHA... There were so many ways to interpret this picture!!
Ok, someone want to explain that picture to me. Is he upchucking or what?
ok, Amy, where are the pics? Are you having so much fun at Nikki's no time to post? I'm waiting.
I think it's actually one of my favorite pictures from the trip. I'm pretty sure he was leaning over to smell the flowers behind him.
Sorry Aunt Judy...I'm trying to widdle down the pictures a bit before I post them. Last night (and possibly tonight), I was feeling the need to be lazy infront of a movie...
I know, it's just so hard to drag yourself awway from that big screen TV.
How Funny.
Amy--This is the best picture I have seen in a long time! Love it!
Post a Comment