Sunday, July 29

July Calendar

After some amazing inspiration from my sister-in-law's beautiful calendars, I made my own for my Dad's 60th birthday this year as my first Photoshop project. I think that was a stretch for a first timer. Although I learned ALOT and FAST because I was pushing myself. I think I'll post the pages here each month since I had some printing problems with the calendar I'm not sure how to remedy (My dad ended up getting the only copy). You can click on it to see it full size.

2 comments:

HRP said...

Hun!
This is a great idea. I love it.
One suggestion. Could you post (every month) a version that fist within a typical screen. Like no taller than 768 pixels or fits (800x 600). That way I'll use the calander as my desktop pic.
Thanks.
Harland

Old Optonline account said...

Good suggestion H...I'll work on that.