Sunday, July 29

Back online

After 2 months of on again, off again access to a functioning computer, we finally caved and bought a new one. I'm so excited at how speedy Photoshop is running for me! It really inspired me to get blogging again. I was so bad at keeping up the last one, due to frustration with our slowly dying machine. I'm also really happy to see that our family is getting the blogging bug too. Check out Cassie's The Chocolate Frogs. And to see the outlet for her super creative mind: Lynn Ann Designs.

I'm still in search of a nice dark brown for my background. This one will have to do for now...

1 comment:

HRP said...

Congratulations on the inaugural (again) post! This is a great site. It also gives you an excellent outlet for all that scrapbooking creativity.
Plus it'll funnel pics to me easier.
Love, Me