...for a facelift around here. What's that you say? Normal people don't wear snow suits in July? Enjoy the new summer look for the good ol' blog.
And a fun random photo for you...
Grace mastered tying her shoes a while back...before Abby. That's a big deal around here folks. I'll admit I haven't exactly been encouraging Abby to learn how, because it's one of the few things Grace did first. If Abby had shown interest, I wouldn't have stopped her, but I wasn't exactly cheering her on either. A little over a week ago I walked in on Grace (wearing my shoes), trying to teach Abby how to tie them. She was so sweet and patient with Abby, for a while anyway. It was adorable.
Ok, and just one more fun one of the girls at he pool with their friends Luke, Brody and new-found pool buddy Rachael.
{Luke. Abby. Brody. Grace. Rachael.}
I really should be asleep right now. Chalk it up to the Extra Strength Excedrin I'm on.
3 comments:
Yes...I was already asleep 4 hours before u went to sleep! You'll have to post the reason for my exhaustion.
I like the new design - a lot!
Good work.
You went to bed at a humane hour. Nothing wrong with that. The photos of why you're exhausted are still on the camera, or they'd be up too.
Man...so many new posts and not enough time to read them all...you can't have feast or famine blogging!!
Post a Comment