Here we go...
June started off with our family's personal mission to help our dentist retire early (ok, that was a good chunk of May also AND the reason I got so sick in Disney). Grace and Abby had a cleaning and checkup and of course I took a photo because I'm annoying like that, but thankfully the hygenist, Holly, was game:
{No cavities so far! Hopefully they get Harland's teeth in that regard. Aren't those some rockin' shades?}
Mom and I took the girls strawberry picking...
The result of which was us making strawberry freezer jam. Yum!
{Cooker girl Grace is of course always involved.}
Then there was Gabriel's (my cousin's son) birthday at the very fun, and opening soon in my area, Bounce U:
{Grace and Madison}
{Sylvia Mae and Aunt Judy}
{Dad and I}
{Nice pic of Mom and Dad! Too bad it's infront of a giant inflatable or I might have to frame it.}
{Tyler LOVED this thing}
{The adults have just as much fun as the kids. Yup. That's Harland. I have video of this somewhere.}
We seem to have a yearly habit of losing a tree in a storm. The rest of this one is a ticking time bomb.
We watched our friend's son, Kaden for a bit. Abby is coming around to babies a little now. She's been unimpressed with the lot of them until a couple weeks ago.
{Abby and Kaden}
{Then he tried on the mask}
{Grace was thrilled because she got to help feed him. She made him work for it!}
Mid month we went to the Staten Island Zoo with the girls' friend from school and her mom and sister.
{Abby in the petting zoo with some very hungry animals}
{This Alpaca, or however that is spelled, was VERY aggressive. He made me nervous.}
{Right after this photo, and me telling her not to, this one showed Grace his distaste for hugs by smacking her with his neck.}
{Olivia. Grace. Gwen. Abby}
Grace had her semi-annual checkup at the cardiologist and everything is great!
We saw Toy Story 3, which was also great!
The girls took swim lessons for the first time. I can't believe what they can do after a week with Miss Jen!
{They're in the back of this photo}
Phew!
3 comments:
super impressed...LOTS of updates and photos! I like it.
Though given how many pictures you take, I am beginning to wonder why you never take them when I'm around! :)
You actually have to wonder about that? lol...
I go through periods of forgetting about my camera. It's sad. I'm also always worried people are annoyed by it.
About time you update! And I do like the facelift. :) I love that Grace is always involved in the kitchen!
Post a Comment