Wednesday, November 16

it's the little things...

This may seem like a basic Photoshop task to someone else, but I just taught myself how to create a brush in Photoshop to use as my watermark on photos and I am more than pumped at how FAST I was able to finish up that first newborn session I already talked about by having this handy dandy tool at my fingertips...and I made it!  Seriously, it saved me so much time.  You'd think with the business my sister-in-law and I had going together that I would have made use of this a long time ago, but I didn't, and now I'm kicking myself for it!

Nikki...if you want me to make you one of these for you to use with Creatively Yours, just say the word!

Here's an example of one of the photos with the watermark on it:


I'm not committed to that particular font and setup, but for now I like it.  And don't get the impression that I'm starting a business, but since I'm dabbling in at least doing this for some friends while I keep learning, I needed something to put on there!

And with that, I have finished this little guy's pictures and I'm ready to hand them off to his Mom, hopefully tomorrow!

Feeling like a Photoshop rock star...which is saying something, because I very often feel the opposite!

1 comment:

Lanenga Family said...

Way to go! And it looks great!