Is it just us, or does everyone have one of these?
As I was lugging this "sick pot", as Abby calls it, around after Grace for the last couple days, I started to wonder, does everyone have a pot or trash can they use for this lovely purpose? I would normally opt for something not used regularly in my kitchen, but after changing sheets and Grace at 3 a.m. (plus talking a very upset Grace into putting Bunny in the washer after she lost it all over it), I just wanted what was handy and easy. Don't worry. It has started it's process of decontamination. A multiple step process I'm in the middle of.
I know this is a wonderful post to start off with again after my posts being so few and far between, but considering I've been house bound for two days (Not a good thing for my mental well being), I don't think we can expect more!
And no, I did not take that picture specifically for the blog. I'm jumping on the band wagon and attempting to take a picture every day this year. I'm not promising I'll do anything fun or creative with them, but I've seen a couple people's 365 projects and they are awesome. Glimpses into an everyday, non-celebrity lifestyle. I absolutely love them.
I've promised myself not to care about the quality of the photos (I've got a few blurry ones already). And I think I'll keep the editing to a minimum. So the "sick pot" photo above is January 18th. I think I've only missed one day so far. That's better than I thought I'd do.
Here's one more for tonight. Today's photo: Grace on the mend after a 3 1/2 hour nap:


3 comments:
Glad to see that she has a smile on her face, finally. Having endured similar fates through the years (the most recent this last Christmas holiday) I feel sorry for her and you. Remember that your mom went through it 3 times and I got 4 times. This too shall pass.
Now all of you need to stay healthy.
Oma
I recall our sick pot eventually becoming solely the sick pot...so gross when you think about it. Why don't we pick a plastic trash can to have the sole project of being our sick basket? I wonder.
We call ours the puke bucket.
Post a Comment