Saturday, January 3

taking time off...

I've been enjoying some time off with H. He's had off since Christmas Eve Day and goes back to the trenches on Monday (All hail Grundfos's holiday shut down!). It's been so nice having him home. We've been sleeping in, doing some little projects around the house, staying away from the computer a bit more, playing a LOT of games with the girls and mostly staying home.

I got a new version of Photoshop for Christmas and have been having a little fun playing around with it finally (Thus the new decorations for the blog), and I finally am getting back to my graphic design class that is now over, and I'm only on week 5 of 12. Thank goodness it can be self paced! More on what we've been up to tomorrow, but here's a page I made for that class of our snow day mid-December:



Now that I've stayed up so late...here's hoping the girls sleep in again tomorrow!

4 comments:

Flying Cloud said...

Congratulations on your Christmas present. That means that we we all benefit from your gift. The page looks great. I give you permission to be on the computer more often.
kp

Sandra said...

what version is it?

my rebel took over said...

PSE 7

Anonymous said...

wow! So much Photoshop fun! I am so jealous!